Sunday, July 11, 2010

why

Trying to find a new outlet to be more creative. I guess the first post is always the hardest. I tend to ramble a lot, so be forewarned.

Lately I h
ave been doing a lot of reading and writing many book reviews. It is actually making me relearn the proper way to write, since I usually blog with lack of punctuation and tons of extra ... and - in my posts.

I feel the need to get back into photography, as I have been admiring quite a few great photography blogs and journals.

I have a tendancy to make lists. I love journals and organizers. It's almost an obsession. 

I pretty much think this blog with be me rambling and posting things that others may not care to read about. I normally write in my livejournal account, but that is very much for private things that I share with very few. So this is pretty much an experiment to see what else I can do.

1 comment:

  1. Hey!! Glad to see you set yourself up :) Can't wait to read more stuff :D

    ReplyDelete

I read every comment and try to reply to them all. Thanks for visiting my little piece of the blogosphere.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...