Friday, June 5, 2020

June TBR

The last few months were fails. I hardly read and did not really read from my TBR lists. May was a write off completely. So let's give this a fresh start!

Mostly June will be my finish it up TBR as I have a few different books on the go and need to finish them up. I don't really want to start anything new just yet. 

These are the books I need to finish...


And the only new addition for the month will be an audiobook I just received from Overdrive and my local library...



That's it! Simple. Or at least I hope so.

EDIT: I bought a book June 6th that I've added to the TBR...




What are you reading in June? I have so many books I need to get to, but for now I'm just catching up! Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read every comment and try to reply to them all. Thanks for visiting my little piece of the blogosphere.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...