Tuesday, April 2, 2019

6 Things That Make Me Pick Up A Book


I have a variety of reasons that I pick up a book and not one thing is my go to for picking a book. Im such a mood reader too that my reasons for grabbing books changes as often as what type of book I feel like reading. This is based on the Top Ten Tuesday prompt this week hosted by That Artsy Reader Girl.

To make this list more visual I'll post a few samples of books that I've picked up based on the reason.  Some even fall under multiple reasons.
AN INTERESTING TITLE


AN ATTRACTIVE COVER


A FAVOURITE AUTHOR


RECOMMENDED BY A TRUSTED BLOGGER


HYPE


A GREAT SYNOPSIS


What are the reasons you pick up a book? Anything different than what I've covered above? Any suggestions for books to read based on the books above?


4 comments:

  1. I will always reach for a pretty cover. Always. And an interest synopsis and title will grab my attention, too. Great list!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rabbit Cake looks super interesting! I love the title of that book.

    My post: http://www.lydiaschoch.com/top-ten-tuesday-things-that-make-me-pick-up-a-book/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Rabbit Cake was very interesting. I also noted that Sarah Dessen had been reading it just as I had added it to my Overdrive account, so that was fun to see!

      Delete

I read every comment and try to reply to them all. Thanks for visiting my little piece of the blogosphere.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...