Tuesday, March 26, 2019

TTT | Bookish Podcasts

via That Artsy Reader Girl
 
Since this week's Top Ten Tuesday is an audio freebie, I decided to make it about BOOKISH PODCASTS that I'm going to start listening to. So I've rounded up the ones I'm most interested in trying (in no particular order).

Do you listen to any book related podcasts whether it be reading, writing or just people talking about books? Are there any other podcasts that you think I'd like to try that are not book related?

PODCASTS TO TRY





I've tried MuggleCast before and I'm excited to get back into it - it has 408 episodes! The others that I'm excited to start right away are What Should I Read Next? and Recommended!

How did you find out about podcasts? Did a specific person introduce you? 
My brother is the one who sent me the link to MuggleCast since he knew I loved Harry Potter so much and he thought I'd enjoy it. He has other podcasts that are not book related that he listens to and I'm hoping to add some to my playlist. 

What other podcasts are you interested in?
I think I'm going to add a few different types to keep the variety going. I just added Coco Caliente (Big Brother's Nicole and Victor), Armchair Expert with Dax Shepard, Canadian True Crime, and Mom and Dad Are Fighting.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read every comment and try to reply to them all. Thanks for visiting my little piece of the blogosphere.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...