Monday, June 25, 2018

READ-EH-THON | A Canadian Inspired Read-A-Thon

Okay so my first major thing I'm going to try to help me get back into blogging is a read-a-thon, but not just any read-a-thon.... it's the READ-EH-THON hosted by Lala, Ashley, Natasha, Zoe and Joce. 

I found out about it via BooksandLala YouTube channel.




RULES

dates: July 1 - July 8 
goal: Read Canadian books/ authors challenges 

• Read a book with red on the cover  (book 2)
• Read a book by a Canadian woman  (book 1)
• Read a book with "E" and "H" in the title  (both books)
• Read a book by an indigenous author 
• Read a book set in a province you've never visited  (book 1)

Feel free to double up on challenges

My possible TBR
-Come From Away by Genevieve Graham
-The Marrow Thieves by Cherie Dimaline 
-#16thingsithoughtweretrue by Janet Gurtler 
-Anne of Avonlea by LM Montgomery
-Me and Me by Alice Kuipers
-Sadie by Courtney Summers

My ACTUAL books read:
1) Where I Live Now: A Journey Through Love and Loss to Healing and Hope by Sharon Butala
2) The Sisters Brothers by Patrick deWitt (about 40% done audiobook when Read-EH-Thon ended)

Struggled with read-a-thon due to a hectic week and illnesses/daycare issues, but my books did cover all but one of the challenges.


Will you be participating? What books are on your Canadian TBR?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read every comment and try to reply to them all. Thanks for visiting my little piece of the blogosphere.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...