Tuesday, June 13, 2017

Spencer's Top Books To Read With Daddy For Father's Day

 


There are quite a few books that Spencer and Daddy have already read together, but she also has a wishlist for more. You'll see a bit of both in this post.

There are a few books we own or have borrowed from the library that Spencer enjoyed that feature Dads...



Your Baby's First Word Will Be Dada by Jimmy Fallon - Everyone knows that fathers wage a secret campaign to ensure that their babies’ first word is “Dada!” - In this house Mama was our little one's first words. ;)
Because I'm Your Dad by Ahment Zappa - this cute book is about all of the fun things that Dad's let you do like eat spaghetti for breakfast.
Guess How Much I Love You by Sam McBratney - Little Nutbrown Hare shows Daddy how much he loves him - as wide as his arms can reach, as high as he can hop and all the way to the moon. Big Nutbrown Hare has that much more love to give back - right to the moon and back.

And there are a few that are on her wishlist...



Just Me and My Dad by Mercer Mayer - This Little Critter book looks like just the perfect Father's Day gift from Spencer. Little Critter spends the day doing all kinds of fun things with Dad like fishing, camping and sleeping under the stars.
My Dad Thinks He's Funny by Katrina Germein - filled with eye rolling cheesy jokes and Dadisms.
Vader's Little Princess by Jeffrey Brown - This is the cutest little Star Wars book Daddy/Daughter reading time. There's also Darth Vader and Son if you have a little boy.

What books do your little ones like reading with Daddy? Or what books do you remeber reading with your Dad?

10 comments:

  1. Great post. I'm a big fan of those Darth Vader books. They're so cute and funny. My son loves them. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. I'm hoping my library has the Darth Vader books so we can try them. 😀

      Delete
  2. Oh, this is such a great list!! So glad to see daddies finally staring in their own picture books - why should mommies get all the fun? :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I still found it hard to find many that looked fun to read? So I'm hoping that more start being published. My little girl just loves reading with Daddy.

      Delete
  3. This is such a cute spin on the TTT prompt (: I love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Guess How Much is such a classic. And the Darth Vader looks cute. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The Vader books look fun. I'm hoping my library has them so we can try a few.

      Delete
  5. Those Vader books are so cute! :)

    Lauren @ Always Me

    ReplyDelete

I read every comment and try to reply to them all. Thanks for visiting my little piece of the blogosphere.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...