Sunday, February 12, 2017

Stacking the Shelves: Amazing Bookmail and Library Haul

Stacking the Shelves is hosted by Tynga's Reviews!
A photo posted by Chrystal (@snowdropdreams) on

Bookmail
All from Simon & Schuster Canada! 

The Sisters of Versailles by Sally Christie
The Rivals of Versailles by Sally Christie
The Enemies of Versailles by Sally Christie
Promises To Keep by Genevieve Graham
The Scribe of Siena by Melodie Winawer 
Until It Fades by K.A. Tucker

Library Haul
Blind Date With A Book - My surprise date is Sharp Objects by Gillian Flynn and Spencer picked up a double date with I Dare You Not To Yawn by Helene Boudreau and Pete the Cat and the Bedtime Blues by Kimberly and James Dean.
Also, Spencer picked up three board books:
Boo Hoo Bird by Jeremy Tankard 
Wow! Said The Owl by Tim Hopgood
Splish, Splash, Splat! by Rob Scotton

A photo posted by Chrystal (@snowdropdreams) on

What did you get this week?

9 comments:

  1. Good blind date. Although dark stories, I like Gillian Flynn's works. The Versailles series looks cute. Happy reading.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome bookmail, you got so many new books! I hope you love them all :D Thanks for sharing!

    Brittany @ Brittany's Book Rambles

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like a very good week! Hope you enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice book haul! Sharp Objects is a pretty fascinating read so I hope you enjoy it :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good to know. I'll be reading it soon. Love the cover!

      Delete
  5. I hope you love Sharp Objects!! It was my fave Gillian Flynn book.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good to know. I've never read any of her books yet, but I did see the movie Gone Girl.

      Delete
  6. Sharp Objects is on my Library TBR. I really enjoyed Gone Girl, but the movie wasn't as good! Wow, what a great haul from S&S Canada! Enjoy!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I didn't read Gone Girl, but I did watch the movie. I might have to read the book then since you liked it more. That normally happens to me- liking the book over the movie.

      Delete

I read every comment and try to reply to them all. Thanks for visiting my little piece of the blogosphere.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...