Friday, August 12, 2016

Pokemon Go Book Tag

Disclaimer:  Pokemon Go belongs to Niantic and Nintendo. This Book tag created by Read at Midnight.
This book tag is everywhere, so I just have to participate since I have been playing Pokemon Go lately and I adore books. Thanks Read At Midnight for creating the tag.
I always loved reading as a child, but when I really got back into reading near the end of college it was because of my Mom and her pushing the Harry Potter series on me and my sister. Mom started reading them because a neighbourhood kid told her about them and she borrowed the first book from him and she fell in love. She then needed people to read the books so she could talk to them about it all. Let's just say we all owned our own set of the books because we didn't want to share. ;)

Catcher in the Rye by JD Salinger - I read this in high school and again in college. I think I need a reread soon to refresh my mind  about Holden!

Victoria Schwab's Shades of Magic Series... it's everywhere and I kind of have no interest in it at all. Don't kill me.
I honestly can't think of anything for this one right now, I've been away from the bookish world for a while, so I'm skipping it...

Outlander by Diana Gabaldon - I really do need to read this series, but the books are so LONG.
Game of Thrones by George RR Martin - ditto

Well, all night reading because it was so good: Carry On by Rainbow Rowell (I listened to this one)
Or all night because it scared the freaked me out: This one just had me thinking mostly about what I would do in their situation - We All Looked Up by Tommy Wallach
I choose Simon & Baz - Carry On and Anna and St. Caire - Anna and the French Kiss.
The Here and Now by Ann Brashares - time travel and romance!

I really don't know what to put here, because I don't think I've read any books that have a spin off yet, unless you count the new Harry Potter book?
The Friday Harbour series by Lisa Kleypas - I knew it would be a good romance series, but I didn't think I'd adore it so much. I have one more to read in the series.


Pretty Little Liars by Sara Shepard - I've been watching the TV show and I want to read the books to see if they are similar or not.
The Selection by Kiera Cass - I've heard mixed things about this series, but I still think I'd like to give it a go.

I'd love to own a really nice set of Harry Potter books - mine are quite worn now but well loved!

It's been a while since I've been into the book world due to my pregnancy and the arrival of my little one, but her is the one debut that I cannot wait for: Wintersong by S Jae-Jones.
My auto-buy authors are Rainbow Rowell, Sarah Addison Allen and Kathy Reichs.

I have quite a few that I'm waiting for (some I've gotten review copies of so I'm super excited to read them). The Bone Witch by Rin Chupeco, Labyrith Lost by Zoraida Cordova and Wintersong by S Jae-Jones.

I'm not tagging anyone specific, so if you are reading this and want to play along, GO FOR IT!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read every comment and try to reply to them all. Thanks for visiting my little piece of the blogosphere.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...