Tuesday, October 20, 2015

Happy Birthday!

So  earlier in the year I stumbled upon Rosie Reads post about her Backwards Birthday Bucket List and loved it. I have a life list of things I'd like to complete one day, but why not have a list of things you've accomplished! So here's my list of.... some of the things I've completed to date. I'm not making a full list, but just highlighting some of my favourite things.



-I've traveled more since I met my hubby than I ever have. Nova Scotia (for my sister's wedding), Florida (kissed a small alligator), Mexico (swam with sea turtles) and Dominican Republic (had my picture taken with a spider monkey and a parrot).
-Attended a few amazing book signings in Toronto, Belleville and Ottawa: Kathy Reichs, Kelley Armstrong, Courtney Summers, Melissa Marr and more!
-Visited France when I was 14. I went with my entire class as a graduation trip after having raised money for four years and being a part of an exchange program. Eiffel Tower, Chateau Versailles, Champs Elysees, Montmartre, Notre Dame, Louvre, and more. Amazing trip!
-Spent a few weeks in Australia after college and was able to hold a koala and feed kangaroos. Also, I visited as many Big Things as I could.
-Adopted a beautiful cat, Esme, from the Humane Society (actually hubby bought her for me for Valentine's Day).
-Watched my first NHL, NBA and MLB games with my husband. I'm not much into sports, but I seem to attend a lot of events with him. Funny thing - my first NHL and NBA games were both watched in Florida instead of Canada. Go figure!
-I've participated and helped out with good causes: Ride For Dad, Relay For Life, Amazing Pace, and the Breast Cancer Walk.


There you have it! Some of the most amazing things I've done to date!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read every comment and try to reply to them all. Thanks for visiting my little piece of the blogosphere.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...