Thursday, May 21, 2015

Harry Potter Moment Of The Week: If you could open a shop on Diagon Alley, what would it be and why?

banner is owned by Uncorked Thoughts

If you could open a shop on Diagon Alley, what would it be and why?

source
As corny as it sounds, I'd actually really love to own a stationery and book store like Flourish & Blotts. I have a major love for all things stationery and book related: fantastic pens, pretty coloured markers, sticky notes, bookmarks, journals that write what you think, books with beautiful covers that change colours with your mood.

I would host book signings with most sought out wizard authors and have the most amazing events with all the bells and whistles. 

I would have to come up with an amazing name like Scribbles and Scrolls!

What shop would you want to open?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read every comment and try to reply to them all. Thanks for visiting my little piece of the blogosphere.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...