Monday, June 30, 2014

Book Budget: June 2014

It was originally thought up by Felicia at Geeky Blogger's Book Blog.
MY RULES
1) I can buy 2 books a month or spend a MAX of $20, whichever comes first.
2) Only accept/ask for 2 review books per month. Including NetGalley.

At the end of each month I will post a recap and we will see if I stayed within my limits.
*Prices are subject to change as I do not control sales and some of the books listed below are from online specials.
PURCHASED:
-The Fault in Our Stars by John Green $8.58
-Faerie Fool by Silver James $5.00 (finally bought the ebook copy - I'm in the dedication section - a few years ago I won the chance to help the author name and create the main character's BFF and somehow I just never got around to picking up a copy to see if my name was truly there - and IT IS!)

FREEBIES:

BORROWED FROM LIBRARY:


REVIEW COPIES:
-Save the Date
by Mary Kay Andrews (audiobook) - thanks to Raincoast Books!

-The Sweet Spot by Stephanie Evanovich - thank you TLC Book Tours and HarperCollins/William Morrow



TOTAL: $ 13.58

2 comments:

  1. Great job staying on budget, and that's so cool that you're in a dedication!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Finley! And ya it is pretty neat to see my name in a book. :)

      Delete

I read every comment and try to reply to them all. Thanks for visiting my little piece of the blogosphere.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...