Saturday, May 31, 2014

Book Budget: May 2014

It was originally thought up by Felicia at Geeky Blogger's Book Blog.
MY RULES
1) I can buy 2 books a month or spend a MAX of $20, whichever comes first.
2) Only accept/ask for 2 review books per month. Including NetGalley.

At the end of each month I will post a recap and we will see if I stayed within my limits.
*Prices are subject to change as I do not control sales and some of the books listed below are from online specials.

PURCHASED
bought via Clean Mama

bought for $1.50 each at Dollarama!


FREEBIES
 won from vvb32 reads

BORROWED FROM LIBRARY



REVIEW COPIES


TOTAL: $ 13.40

5 comments:

  1. Your book buying rules are really clever! I'd do the same but... books *grabby hands*
    Love that cover of The Replacement, that would look great on a wall. And really creepy...

    Under The Mountain

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Vickie. I borrow the post idea from Felicia (see the link at the top of post).

      And it is really hard not to BUY ALL THE BOOKS, but I just cannot afford to do that anymore. LOL

      Delete
  2. I loved The Replacement, and Yovanoff has become one of my favorite authors :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooo that is good to know. I've been eyeing this book for some time/

      Delete
  3. Only because I am broke. LOL And I forgot to add some of my NetGalley titles this month. Oops.

    ReplyDelete

I read every comment and try to reply to them all. Thanks for visiting my little piece of the blogosphere.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...