Friday, January 31, 2014

Book Budget: January 2014

It was originally thought up by Felicia at Geeky Blogger's Book Blog.
MY RULES
1) I can buy 2 books a month or spend a MAX of $20, whichever comes first.
2) Only accept/ask for 2 review books per month. Including NetGalley.

At the end of each month I will post a recap and we will see if I stayed within my limits.
*Prices are subject to change as I do not control sales and some of the books listed below are from online specials.
PURCHASED:
-Trust In Me by J. Lynn $1.99 (bought ecopy as my review copy expired before I could finish reading it)
-The Rosie Project by Graeme Simsion, Orange Is The New Black by Piper Kerman, and To Dance With The Devil by Cat Adams $7.34 (I used a gift card from Chapters to buy all three and only had to pay that small amount to get them)

FREEBIES:


BORROWED FROM LIBRARY:

REVIEW COPIES:
-Two Sisters by Mary Hogan
-Big Girl Panties by Stephanie Evanovich
-Be With Me by J. Lynn
-The Good Luck of Right Now by Matthew Quick 
-Breakaway by Lindsay Paige and Mary Smith

TOTAL: $ 9.33

3 comments:

  1. Does that mean because you saved $10 this month, you have extra money to spend in Feb? ;) Good luck with your budget!

    ReplyDelete

I read every comment and try to reply to them all. Thanks for visiting my little piece of the blogosphere.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...