Thursday, December 20, 2012

2012 Book Blogger Ornament Exchange

I signed up to participate in the 2012 Book Blogger Ornament Exchange and I was matched up with Chrys from Oh Chrys!
 


I was pretty excited about this because I had just recently found Chrys' blog and had begun checking out her blog. And well the fact the she is Chrys and I am Chrystal was kinda fun! 

I received my ornament today along with some fun gifts from Belize. Check out the pics below. 

A little hamsa necklace inspired by my love of Daughter of Smoke and Bone!

Love this ornament!
Sadly, I have not been able to get my ornament out to Chrys yet as I have been dealing with some very hard things lately. I should have her parcel out in the next week.

2 comments:

  1. OMG. I am so happy! I am glad you enjoyed the gift. :D Happy Holidays, Chrystal! :D:D:D:D:D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Chrys! I love it so much! I am hoping to get yours out next week when I make it home. Thanks for being so patient during this time. ;)

      HAPPY NEW YEARS!

      Delete

I read every comment and try to reply to them all. Thanks for visiting my little piece of the blogosphere.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...