Sunday, October 14, 2012

Ontario Library Week Event


So first off let me explain how I stumbled upon the idea of a library week feature. I was just browsing the internet looking for information on courses I could take for distance education in regards to possibly becoming a library technician or a librarian. I have been thinking about a change in career and wanted to know more about the job situations, career choice, schooling needed, etc. And I stumbled upon the Canadian Library Month site and the Ontario Library Week Site. Once I found this I decided it might be nice to interview fellow bloggers who are library techs/librarians and even a local librarian too and get some insight into the library system. It then took off from there in all directions where I decided to make it a feature on the blog for a week and to include ALL THINGS LIBRARY RELATED. 

So I hope you enjoy this week of information & interviews and guest posts & giveaways. You will find information on the schools where you can take courses to become a librarian/tech, interviews with those in school/in search of jobs/already working in libraries, information on book awards and banned books, why people love their local libraries, and more!

OCTOBER 14 

OCTOBER 15

OCTOBER 16 

OCTOBER 17 

OCTOBER 18 
Q&A with Luanne of A Bookworm's World
BANNED BOOKS

OCTOBER 19 
Guest Post with Browsing Bookshelves
Library/Librarian Reference Sites

OCTOBER 20 
A Day In The Life Of... The Indextrious Reader
BOOK AWARDS

2 comments:

  1. Looks like there are some great posts to come. =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Ashley! And thank you for being a part of this. :)

      Delete

I read every comment and try to reply to them all. Thanks for visiting my little piece of the blogosphere.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...