Sunday, February 26, 2012

IMM (75) & My Reading Pile (2)

IMM (In My Mailbox) is hosted by the amazing Kristi - The Story Siren!

RECEIVED
Pure by Julianna Baggott (from HBG - for review)

 I hadn't heard of The Chaos before, but after reading the synopsis I'm pretty excited to read a book that has Toronto as it's backdrop (it doesn't say it in the blurbs online, but it mentions Lake Ontario and Toronto on the back of my ARC). 
*happy dance*

What's in your mailbox?

My Reading Pile is a feature over at fiktshun. This is where I will post my intended reads for the week.

Last week I had intended to read:
The Goddess Test by Aimee Carter (review coming soon)
A Brush of Darkness by Allison Pang
A Sliver of Shadow by Allison Pang
Dead Relatives by M.M. Shelley  (review coming soon)
**
This week I intend to finish the books I did not complete from last week's reading pile 
AND
I am adding in Daughter of Smoke and Bone by Laini Taylor as it is a book I am supposed to have read it in February for the My Fair Book Date Event. Trying to get this done before the end of the month.



What's in your reading pile this week?

13 comments:

  1. Good luck with your reading pile. I see you got Pure, it's very popular lately. Happy Reading!
    In My Mailbox

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Gaby! I think I might be too slow of a reader or too easily distracted by the internet to complete my reading pile... so I am going to have to start spending less time online. LOL (off to check out your mailbox post)

      Delete
  2. Pure is very interesting. Hope you enjoy it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It looks different... I'm hoping that I like it. :)

      Delete
  3. Ya I have read mixed reviews too, but I'm hoping that I like it. It sounds interesting at least.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, those are great books! I hope you enjoy all you got :)

    Here's my IMM!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Daughter of Smoke and Bone is good. I hope you like it/get to it. Good luck this week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I skipped it to the top of the pile. LOL I am liking it a lot so far. :)

      Delete
  6. I too have Pure and am reading it. Need to finish soon so I can review it. Also, I do reading pile too! A Brush of Darkness is REALLY good. Loved it. You need to read it soon, and of course Daughter of Smoke & Bone! That was an epic story. Absolutely AMAZING.

    My IMM.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ashelynn - it's nice to know the books in my reading pile this week were all enjoyed by you. :) I'm working through Daughter of Smoke & Bone now, then on to the Allison Pang novels. :)

      Delete
  7. Pure is pretty decent. I hope you enjoy it. I mean, it's really written differently from most YA, it's more adult, but still, good.

    Happy Reading :-)

    My IMM

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I thought it sounded more adult than YA... I'm cool with that though. :)

      Delete
  8. Great book haul! Hope you enjoy everything that you got this week! You can check out my IMM at the link below :)

    Lea @ LC's Adventures in Libraryland

    ReplyDelete

I read every comment and try to reply to them all. Thanks for visiting my little piece of the blogosphere.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...