Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Top Ten Books That Have Been On My Shelf For The Longest But I've Never Read

Top Ten Books That Have Been On My Shelf For The Longest But I've Never Read (the ones I am most excited to get to).

I have a ridiculous amount of books collecting dust on my bookcase - ones I really want to get to, but I keep putting my review copies first. I might have to slip a few in here and there to catch up on them. At least I have a lovely library in my apartment now AND I'm asking for another big bookcase for Christmas from my wonderful fiancee.

1. Firelight by Sophie Jordan - I actually have a signed copy that I won from The Nerd's Wife earlier this year, but haven't gotten to it yet. *sigh*
2. The Frugalista Files by Natalie McNeal - I love reading books about ways people were able to get out of debt, ways to save money and advice. I picked this book up over a year ago. I must read this in the new year. 
3. Wondrous Strange and Dark Light by Lesley Livingston - I only own the first two in this series, but I really need to get to them. I've heard great things about this series AND the author is CANADIAN!
4. Need by Carrie Jones - I have a thing for faeries!
5. Beautiful Creatures by Kami Garcia and Margaret Stohl - Umm yes, another signed copy that I haven't read yet. Seriously! What is wrong with me.
6. Delirium by Lauren Oliver - Ummm, I have an ARC. I won it. Why haven't I read this book yet? It sounds amazing, yet I keep reading other things. I think I need to learn to read faster... or maybe just spend less time online?!?
7. The Wishing Year by Noelle Oxenhandler - Can we create change by wishing for the things we truly want for and in our lives? I hope to find out!
8. Skin Trade by Laurell K Hamilton - The series seems to be focusing mostly on sex and not the paranormal stuff, but I own all the books to date and feel the need to complete the series - this one is next on my list.
10. Vision in White by Nora Roberts - Wedding books are on my mind, considering I'm planning my own for next year. I heard this series is wonderful, yet I still haven't started book one.

What's on your list?

6 comments:

  1. I'm glad I'm not the only one with 'Delirium' inexplicably stuck on my TBR shelf. Have you read Oliver's 'Before I Fall'?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wondrous Strange was suprisingly good. I read it by fluke earlier this year, and I really enjoyed it. I haven't read the other two in the series, but I'll get there. Also Beautiful Creatures may be long, but it's wonderful!

    ~Happy Reading!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Delirium and Nora Robert's Wedding Quartet are on my TBR list, too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I bought Beautiful Creatures on my Kindle a month or so ago and was really excited about it but your list just reminded me that I still haven't read it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Anna - I have not read Before I Fall but it is on my wishlist. :) I've heard great things about it too.

    ReplyDelete

I read every comment and try to reply to them all. Thanks for visiting my little piece of the blogosphere.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...