Friday, November 11, 2011

Sorry everyone...

I feel like I haven't posted at all the last little bit and it might continue for a short while too. I've been dealing with some personal issues and a family medical emergency this past week. I haven't read at all, nor had the urge to pick up a book, because I've been too exhausted. 

But today I took my e-reader with me and started to really get into this book, so hopefully I will be getting back on track in the coming weeks. 

Thank you all for your patience and your kind words. I truly appreciate the book blogging community as you are all so wonderful and understanding. 

xoxoxo
Chrystal

2 comments:

  1. I hope everything gets better soon chick! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. *hugs you*

    Don't you worry about us. Take care of yourself and your family, and do what you need to to get back into a good place. We'll still be here when things settle down.

    Wishing you strength and support!


    Smiles!
    Lori

    ReplyDelete

I read every comment and try to reply to them all. Thanks for visiting my little piece of the blogosphere.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...