Sunday, November 13, 2011

2012 TBR Pile Reading Challenge


The TBR Pile Challenge is brought to you by a handful of amazing bloggers. You should check it out! The rules are pretty simple - runs from January 1 to December 31, 2012. You can read any books on your shelf that you've won, purchase or been gifted that were released 2011 or earlier (nothing from 2012 will count and ARCs you've received in 2011, but are to be published in 2012 are NOT included). There will be monthly wrap-up posts, giveaways and more. So check out the sign up page for more details.

I wasn't planning on doing any challenges for 2012 as I really didn't complete the ones I have signed up for in 2011. But this one actually works with my plan for 2012 - to catch up on my TBR pile since I owe quite a few reviews for books for this year. I had a hard time saying no to authors/publishers, but all this did was dig me deeper in a huge pile of TBR books. So this challenge should help me out greatly.

Hosts:
Evie from Bookish @SeoEvie
Nicole from All I Ever Read@Nicoleabouttown
Bonnie from Hands and Home@HandsHomeBlog
Donna from Book Passion For Life @BookPforLife
Caitlin from WatchYA Reading @caitlingss
Rie from Mission To Read @missiontoread
Vicky from Books, Biscuits & Tea - @alouetteuette
Christa from Hooked On Books @ChristasBooks
Jenna from Fans Of Fiction @fansoffiction
Angel from Mermaids Vision @mermaidvisions
I am aiming for the 21-30 (A Sweet Kiss) level. I have quite a few must reads, but I figure I will add to this as I go because I have no idea which ones I will end up reading this coming year .


1. Why We Broke Up by Daniel Handler
2. Daughter of Smoke & Bone by Laini Taylor
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.



2/21 books

5 comments:

  1. FANTASTIC!! :D Thanks for joining Chrystal!! :D Looking forward to your reviews, especially Zombies Don't Cry (which is totally awesome BTW, you should definitely read it!) :)
    Don't forget to stop by the monthly wrap-up posts and link up your reviews, this way we can enter you into a Book Draw! :D <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome to the challenge- thanks for participating! You will absolutely love Delirium and Entwined. I haven't read Looking for Alaska yet, but I need to add it to my list. Can't wait to read your reviews.
    -Jenna @ Fans of Fiction

    ReplyDelete
  3. I signed up too!! Should be fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome! Glad your joining. Thanks for stopping by our blog. Your's is awesome. ~ Donna :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just signed up for it too, I actually had a resolution in my MB2012NYRC that this fits perfectly :D

    Good luck with it, I went with the 11-20 level figuring one a month will still have me completing the challenge, but I hope I'll work my way up to a higher level...high hopes, lol.

    ReplyDelete

I read every comment and try to reply to them all. Thanks for visiting my little piece of the blogosphere.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...