Thursday, October 20, 2011

Indigo Adopt a School! (CANADA)

 
Did you know most of our school budgets do not allow for one book per child?
Why not help out by donating enough for even one book? You will be helping to change the life of one child for every $12 donated. 

 
I am working to give books to First Avenue Public School , an underfunded school in my community. This year's goal is to give 232 books to the school's library, and I would really appreciate your support. Please help me by donating to help raise money for this school. Every $12 donated to the Indigo Love of Reading Foundation buys a book. Tax receipts will be issued for online donations.
Please spend a couple minutes to help me out!

Thank you!
-Chrystal aka Snowdrop Dreams


 SIDENOTE:
Every year my work does a hat and mitt drive for this same school - many people donate funds and other customers take the time ti hand knit mitts for the children. So it would be my pleasure to be able to help them with a love of reading as well as keep warm this year!
 
This event was created by the Indigo Love of Reading Foundation.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read every comment and try to reply to them all. Thanks for visiting my little piece of the blogosphere.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...