Saturday, September 24, 2011

Fall Into Reading 2011 Challenge



Fall Into Reading 2011 is a fun, low-pressure reading challenge open to anyone and everyone. It will take place September 23rd-December 21st (which, as you may have guessed, lines up with the fall of 2011).

Hosted by Callapidder Days

Here is the list of book that I plan to read during this challenge. 

1. The Birth of Jaiden by Jennifer Malone Wright
2. The Kitchen Witch by Annette Blair
3. Legacies of Talimura: War of the Witch by Angel Haze
4. Once a Witch by Carolyn MacCullough
5.  The Crucible by Arthur Miller
6.Mr. Fox by Helen Oyeyemi
7. Disrupted Lives by Brenda Youngerman

4 comments:

  1. This seems like a really cool challenge, but how exactly does it work? Are you supposed to read a certain number of books during this given time period?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice list of books. I love that there is so much freedom to read what we want with no restrictions on numbers or anything. I'll have to check out some of your books.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great list! I really liked The Crucible. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't think I've read any of these. You've given me some research to do on Amazon.com, checking these out! Thanks for being part of FIR '11! Enjoy your fall reading!

    ReplyDelete

I read every comment and try to reply to them all. Thanks for visiting my little piece of the blogosphere.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...