Monday, August 15, 2011

Wedding Reading Challenge Sign Up


I've decided to host a Wedding Reading Challenge starting this fall (as this is the month I will be getting married in September 2012). I picked fall for my wedding because the weather is nice, the colours are so pretty and it's my favourite time of the year. So what better month to start a challenge in which we read wedding related books (from romances to non-fiction).

The challenge will run from September 1, 2011 until August 31, 2012. I will be hosting a monthly giveaway for a wedding related book each month. All you have to do is sign up below and then each month that you read a wedding related book, post a link to your review on the monthly linkup - I will draw one random winner each month and send out a wedding related book!

I have a list of possible Wedding Books that I'm looking forward to reading (probably won't get to them all, but a girl can wish). My goal is to read at least 12 Wedding related books this coming year. You can read a few or as many as you like.

Feel free to nab the banner above or the button below to spread the word!
PS the wedding dress in the picture is the one I will be wearing on Sept 29, 2012 when I walk down the aisle!

SIGN UP BELOW

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read every comment and try to reply to them all. Thanks for visiting my little piece of the blogosphere.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...