Sunday, May 15, 2011

IMM (37)

In My Mailbox is a regular feature over at the sensational and awesome The Story Siren.

From my Mom - THANKS MOM!

The Twilight Saga: The Official Illustrated Guide

From NetGalley 

The Last Unicorn
 
  The Long Way Home (Buffy the Vampire Slayer, Season 8, Vol. 1) No Future For You (Buffy the Vampire Slayer Season Eight, Volume 2) Wolves at the Gate (Buffy the Vampire Slayer Season Eight, Volume 3) 
Time of Your Life (Buffy the Vampire Slayer, Season 8, Vol. 4) Predators and Prey (Buffy the Vampire Slayer Season Eight, Vol. 5) Buffy The Vampire Slayer Season Eight Volume 6: Retreat 
Buffy the Vampire Slayer Season Eight Volume 7: Twilight 

8 comments:

  1. So cool to see that you got The Twilight Saga guide... there should be some fun info in it! And it looks like NetGalley was a good friend to you this week! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Liz - NetGalley sure was nice to me and even auto approved me for everything I asked for. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh you so just reminded me I wanted to request The Last Unicorn! Great mailbox. =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cutie - thanks! Isn't The Last Unicorn amazing? I love the movie. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I loved that stupid Guide. I swear, 20 years could pass and I'd still be Twilight obsessed. I just can't help it :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey chick! All I do is select the text and highlight it with whatever color... You know what I mean? It's the little box next to the box that you can change the text color with! (I'm not that great at explaining things... Can you tell?)

    ReplyDelete
  7. @Bookish Brunette - very cool thanks for the tip! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. @Jen - isn't that Guide killer? The minute my Mom gave it to my I started reading it, even though we were having family time. LOL

    ReplyDelete

I read every comment and try to reply to them all. Thanks for visiting my little piece of the blogosphere.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...