Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Top Ten Tuesday (2)

Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created by The Broke and the Bookish.

Top Ten Books I Just HAD to Buy...But Are Still Sitting on My Bookshelf

 All of the books on my list are ones I am still dying to read, but books for review always come first so I hope to eventually get to these in 2011. *sigh* Here's hoping I can get at least a few of them read this year.

Beautiful Creatures Evermore: The Immortals Before I Fall Paranormalcy The Happiness Project: Or, Why I Spent a Year Trying to Sing in the Morning, Clean My Closets, Fight Right, Read Aristotle, and Generally Have More Fun Models Don't Eat Chocolate Cookies Wondrous Strange (Wondrous Strange (Quality)) Unearthly (Unearthly - Trilogy) The Frugalista Files: How One Woman Got Out of Debt Without Giving Up the Fabulous Life Skin Trade (Anita Blake, Vampire Hunter)

6 comments:

  1. You gotta read Before I Fall STAT! I gotta read Paranormalcy :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will bump it up the pile a little higher. I have to get a handful of review books done first. *sigh*

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Happiness Project is meh. I liked Before I Fall, but don't let all the hype ruin it for you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The only book I've read on your list is the Happiness Project. There were certain chapters that I really enjoyed and others that I couldn't relate to at all. Have you checked out the author's website/blog? Last time I looked at it she has some really good tips!

    Thanks so much for sharing your list!

    Jen at The Broke and the Bookish

    ReplyDelete
  5. +JMJ+

    At least they're all relatively new titles! There are some on my list that were not only purchased years ago but also published decades ago! It's always a bit sadder when a classic has to wait even longer.

    Good luck getting to all these books and finding out whether they live up to the hype! =D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Interesting to see that The Happiness Project wasn't such a hit. Hopefully going to read it soon, I thought perhaps with all the stress in my work life that it might help me look on the bright side of things or at least look towards things that make me happy. Guess we will see once I get through it.

    Oh and I do have quite a few books on my shelves that are older- I have a HUGE to be read pile - I just picked ones that I am super excited to read soon in hopes that it jump starts my reading abilities. I seem to have slowed down and not been reading as many books per week *sigh*

    ReplyDelete

I read every comment and try to reply to them all. Thanks for visiting my little piece of the blogosphere.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...