Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Truth or Dare: Urban Fantasy Setting


If you were to write an Urban Fantasy novel, where would the setting be?

I had already planned out this exact scenario for my NaNoWriMo attempt this past November and I will attempt to write it yet again - but with research this time instead of last minute stuff.

So my Urban Fantasy novel would be located in Central Park in New York - I love the idea of a bit of nature surrounded by so much city. It definately goes with my idea of guarding or keeping life (natural living things - like trees and animals) safe from those out to destroy it.

 

2 comments:

  1. Mine would be Crystal Palace Park in London. There are dinosaur statues built during Queen Victoria's reign, a boating lake and lots of trees.
    Ann

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Cozy in Texas - I have never heard of Crystal Palace Park - I am going to go look that up now. :) Sounds neat!

    ReplyDelete

I read every comment and try to reply to them all. Thanks for visiting my little piece of the blogosphere.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...