Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Wishlist Wednesday (7)

Wishlist Wednesday was inspired by Waiting on Wednesday @  Breaking the Spine.

My wishlist seems to keep growing and growing, yet I have not really accomplished the part of actually getting some of these books into my house to read. Though I suppose a trip to my local library could help me out with quite a few.
This week I wanted to share my love for the Rachel Cohn. I loved the Gingerbread series to death. And I've read her collaborations with David Levithan, except for this weeks Wishlist Wednesday book....Dash and Lily's Book of Dares.

Dash & Lily's Book of Dares

Have any of you read this one yet? What did you think? I think I am going to borrow from the library as it will also help fulfill a library challenge I am participating in.

1 comment:

I read every comment and try to reply to them all. Thanks for visiting my little piece of the blogosphere.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...