Saturday, January 22, 2011

Bloggiesta!

Pedro!!
Plan.  Edit.  Develop.  Review.  Organize.

This will be my first time participating in Bloggiesta. I am really looking forward to it as I actually just made a list for myself of the things I need to get done for my blog and make habit of. So here is my list for Bloggiesta:

1) finish reading my current book this weekend and post the review (I am a little behind)
2) update my challenge page to include the cute little images that go along with each one
3) fix my tracker bars for challenges (the html code is terrible)  I used the tutorial over at Parajunkee's View that was written by my friend The Book Vixen - it is so very helpful!
4) work on joint project with Aislynn at Knit, Purl, Stitch...Read & Cook
5) look up different ideas for a bookmark or cute card to send with giveaways to promote my blog
6) make a list of all the books I need to read for reviews and when they are due
7) join some affiliates programs
8) move some of my blog content around to make for a more pleasing visit 
9) finish about 5 post dated blog entries so that I can finally get ahead of the game 
10) backup my blog

 

This seems a little overwhelming, but I have all weekend to work on it. I have no pressing issues to worry about and I had already decided I was devoting most of my weekend to reading and blogging anyway so it is perfect that Bloggiesta is this weekend. 

Happy Blogging & Reading everyone!

For more information on Bloggiesta click on the image at the top of this entry.

6 comments:

  1. Great list!! Would you be interested in becoming an affiliate on my blog? If so, just let me know and I will add you!

    Happy Reading!
    BrandiHeather

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Brandi. I did get interrupted from my list this afternoon so I am just getting back to what I need to do.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Chrystal! I can't seem to direct message you. We've been having funny internet issues all day. I can be found at sugarbeatbc AT gmail DOT com

    Thanks,
    Barb

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Barb - Thanks. I will send you the interview questions as soon as I get them ready. :) Thank you so much for participating. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. You're making great progress! I haven't been able to do as much as I had wanted to but at least I got all my reviews on Amazon :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just finsihed what I had planned to do this weekend. :) I've been online a long time today actually. I am sure I have more I can do tomorrow too since I am working on something great for February with my BFF. Good luck with your list!

    ReplyDelete

I read every comment and try to reply to them all. Thanks for visiting my little piece of the blogosphere.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...