Sunday, December 12, 2010

IMM (16)

IMM is a meme Kristi started over at The Story Siren with some inspiration from Alea of Pop Culture Junkie.

This week I received an iPod shuffle (the cute blue one). I used my points that I earned through work to buy it for myself. We get awarded with points throughout the year and we can cash them in for cool prizes from giftcards and electronics to jewellery and small appliances. I ordered something really awesome for my boyfriend for Christmas - I hope it makes it in time. Once it's here I will post a picture of it for you all to see.
Then I also received a few books from  a friend on bookmooch.com - Gathering Blue by Lois Lowry (the second book that goes with The Giver) and Cathy's Book: If Found Call (650) 266-8233 by Sean Stewart.

 And one of my Secret Santa gifts came! She's So Dead To Us by Kieran Scott. The lovely Erin from Erin Explores YA sent it to me. Thank you Erin!


11 comments:

  1. OOh! They all look cute all stacked up in the pic like that! Enjoy! Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooooo, an iPod shuffle. Electronics are always fun. I hope you enjoy She's so Dead To Us.

    Happy reading Chrystal! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks... it's coming in handy for audio books :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy reading!

    If you want to know what I got in my mailbox this week, check out my blog here-

    http://themodpodgebookshelf.blogspot.com/
    Merry Christmas!
    Gabrielle Carolina

    ReplyDelete
  5. The shuffles looks so cute :) I've not even read The Giver yet. I tried to get a copy a while back but it's been published for a good few years now and out of the bookshops. I hope you enjoy the second one. I've heard good things.

    Here via IMM :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. The shuffles are cute. It's the first time I am seeing them. I hope you enjoy the book you got. Happy Reading. Check out what I got In My Mailbox.

    ReplyDelete
  7. The book seems great. Happy reading :)
    Check out what's In My Mailbox

    Mia @GrippedintoBooks

    ReplyDelete
  8. She's So Dead To Us...awesome! I've seen this one around and I love this author under her other name Kate Brian. Hope you enjoy!

    Here's what's in my mailbox!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Good to know... I have never heard of his author and I will have to check out her other books then.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the title of that book, and I hope you enjoy it! It sounds fun :)

    I'm your newest follower, and I just looooveee your header! Can't wait to read your review for this week's book!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Aww thanks! I made the header myself! :)

    ReplyDelete

I read every comment and try to reply to them all. Thanks for visiting my little piece of the blogosphere.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...