Wednesday, September 22, 2010

NaNoWriMo 2010

Anyone else participating this year?

This will be my first year actually participating - I signed up in 2008 to try my hand at writing, but chickened out. Now I am determined to just try and see what happens. I have an idea and I have been doing some research the last few days. I am excited and nervous to try NaNoWriMo, but I have heard it is a great place to start, since you pretty just write and write and write without overthinking anything or analyzing any of it. So here goes.

5 comments:

  1. I participated and hit the 50K goal for the past three years. It really is lots of fun and a great way to get your words on paper. I'm not sure if I'll do it this year again or take a bit of a break. The last few years I went in with some pretty solid ideas and I'm having trouble thinking up something this year. We'll see though...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was going to participate - I signed up, have an idea and everything... Then school got started, lots of huge projects/auditions, plus I'm gonna lose a week to a conference. So, I'm not sure if I'm doing it, but I'll root for you whether I am or not! =D

    ReplyDelete
  3. @lisa - Congrats on hitting the 50K goal. :) I wasn't even sure about what to write until last night... I was brainstorming and my boyfriend threw some ideas at me about my idea and now I think I am set to go. Just looking up a few things today since I am home sick and hopefully I will make it to the goal. :)

    @Anne - Aww thanks so much. Good luck with school!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Get well soon, and enjoy the time off to think about your novel (and watch Jeopardy!!).

    ReplyDelete
  5. @lisa - thanks... still home today too.

    ReplyDelete

I read every comment and try to reply to them all. Thanks for visiting my little piece of the blogosphere.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...