Sunday, September 5, 2010

ereader

Okay book reading friends, I need opinions on ereaders. I am looking at getting one shortly and am looking for pros and cons of the different ones available. Nook, Kindle, Kobo, and any other ones you love. Please tell me why you like it or why you don't.

I love to read as much as possible. I often receive ebooks as prizes and also for review through another site I work with. I am able to read on my cell phone at the moment, but the text is unbelievably small and it only works with PDF vesrions.

Can't wait to hear what you all think of ereaders and what you recommend.

ETA: I have decided that maybe I would just not bother with an ereader yet. I still love holding a real book in my hands and I love having real books filling up my bookcases - so maybe the ereader is vitoed for now.

2 comments:

  1. I got a Kindle 2 (2nd gen) 5 months ago. I love it! eBook ARCs a lot easier to come by for authors and it's a lot more convenient to carry my Kindle in my purse rather than 2-3 books (which I have been known to do). I just pre-ordered a Kindle 3 and can't wait to get my hands on it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. @ Book Vixen - do you not miss having a real book in your hands? Or do you just really like reading the ARCs on it? I am still torn about getting one.

    ReplyDelete

I read every comment and try to reply to them all. Thanks for visiting my little piece of the blogosphere.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...