Friday, September 17, 2010

BBAW: Future Treasures

BBAW 2010: A Treasure Chest of Infinite Books
and Infinite Blogs Daily Blogging Topics


image 
We’ve been visiting each other and getting to know each other better…now is your chance to share what you enjoyed about BBAW and also what your blogging goals are for the next year!
 ---------------------------------
 
 My Goals for 2011:

1. Catch up on my reading - My TBR pile is HUGE! I am a book addict and keep buying/accumulating books and need to try reading a little more than I do now. 

2. Post reviews more often - I guess this goes more along with the READ MY TBR PILE. *hehe* The more I read, the more I can review.

3. Get my name out there more - have more followers and get my name known in the book blogging community. 

4. Quality Reviews - I want to actual polish my reviewing process. I know I have it in me to write better reviews... and I am striving to get there.

5. Try new things - maybe some author interviews, giveaways, guest blogging. Fun things!

2 comments:

  1. These are great goals! I hear ya about that TBR pile. It's seems like I can never get it small. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. My TBR pile is crazy yet I still buy more and more all the time. LOL

    ReplyDelete

I read every comment and try to reply to them all. Thanks for visiting my little piece of the blogosphere.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...