Wednesday, August 25, 2010

My Bookcases






First is Greg's bookcase - to be replaced with a much nicer bookcase in the near future. Top two shelves are his Dean Koontz and Alex Kava collections. Bootom shelf is my Kathy Reichs collection and randoms.

Second is my desk - my new reads are on the shevles - all YA books! And our cat, Sasha.

Third - my night stand. I have books everywhere!




Fourth - my reading corner in the bedroom. Holly Black, JK Rowling, Laurell K Hamilton and some classics - what a mix.

Fifth - another pic of my desk - upclose to see my YA books. :)

Sixth - my bench at the end of the bed holding all the books that still need to be read and have no other home yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read every comment and try to reply to them all. Thanks for visiting my little piece of the blogosphere.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...