Friday, October 1, 2010

BOOK BLOGGER HOP & friday follow: OCT 1-4, 2010

Book Blogger Hop

This week's question comes from Tina who blogs at Book Couture.

"How do you spread the word about your blog?
(e.g. Social Networking sites, Book Blog Directories, comments on other blogs...)"
I just kind of stumbled upon book blogging and slowly found my way through all of this chaos. I jioned a handful of blogs, posted comments on their posts, found the Book Blog Hop, joined Book Blog Ning not too long ago, and started a Twitter account for my blog. It is time consuming and almost like a second job to me right now, but totally worth all this effort. 

7 comments:

  1. Found you through the hop! I'm a new follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello! Found you through the Follow. Love your background. :) I'm a new follower!

    read-a-holic-blog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hopping by to visit and follow! I just joined Book Blogs Ning myself, since so many bloggers this weekend have been recommending it. I'm off to check out your Radiance giveaway!

    -Tiger

    http://tigersallconsumingbooks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hopping through. I'm a new follower. I need to check out book blogs ning. I think I'll do that now actually.
    My Hop

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stopping by for Follow Friday! Hope you have a great weekend :)

    Angela

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm stopping in through the Hop. I see that you are doing NaNoWriMo. Me too! It's my second year and I can't wait for November.

    I'm following you now. Good luck with NaNo 2010.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just hoppin' on by! <3 I'm an old follower <3

    I'm a new book blogger, so I have no idea what I'm doing. I try to tweet, but I feel like my attempts are so transparent that people KNOW I'm trying to network.

    So mostly I just visit other blogs and comment on their reviews or content, and I end up making friends that way. :D

    My hop :3
    Kristina

    ReplyDelete

I read every comment and try to reply to them all. Thanks for visiting my little piece of the blogosphere.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...