Thursday, September 23, 2010

Fall Into Reading 2010

@ callapidder days

This will be my first year doing this challenge (Sept 22-Dec 20) - I am looking forward to it as I have a HUGE pile of books to be read. So without further ado here is my eclectic list.

Evermore - Alyson Noel
Beautiful Creatures - Kami Garcia & Margaret Stohl
A Perfect Evil - Alex Kava
206 Bones - Kathy Reichs
The Sugar Queen - Sarah Addison Allen
The Carrie Diaries - Candace Bushnell
The House of Dead Maids - Clare B. Dunkle


3 / 7 books. 43% done!

List might be added to during this challenge.

6 comments:

  1. I love this challenge! Great list of books.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Nely. I am trying to get more reviews up of the different types of books I read, not just YA since that seems to be what I am reading and posting about mostly.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Sugar Queen was one of my favorites of the year! Hope you enjoy it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. @lisa - I loved Garden Spells so I am sure I will love this one too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Enjoy your books! I see a couple I want to read as well.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've got a couple Sookie Stackhouse books on my list also. =)

    good luck!

    littlesproutgrowing.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I read every comment and try to reply to them all. Thanks for visiting my little piece of the blogosphere.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...