Saturday, June 1, 2019

June TBR


This is a tentative TBR for June as I have a few books I started in May that I'd like to try to finish depending on my mood (I'm such a mood reader and will start/stop books on a whim). And I have a few holds at the library that I'm waiting for so those could bump any of these books down the list a little bit.

The books that I still need to finish that I start in May are all books sent from publishers. So I really need to attempt to finish those. I know I'll be done the audiobook the first week of June as I'm listening to it during my commute, but the other two I need to prioritize along with my library book picture above.


All the Lost Things by Michelle Sacks was sent to me by HBG Canada
Jean Harley Was Here by Heather Taylor-Johnson and Hide and Seek by Mary Burton were sent to me by Thomas Allen & Son
A big thank you to both!

And now for the books in the photo...


Girl Next to Die by Dea Poirier and The Van Apfel Girls Are Gone by Felicity McLean were sent to me by Thomas Allen & Son
My Sister, The Serial Killer by Oyinkan Braithwaite - borrowed from library
Summerset Abbey by T.J. Brown was picked up at a book sale (I read this a while back for a NetGalley review, but I don't remember it and hadn't written my review... so reread time!)
Kiss Me in Paris by Catherine Rider was sent to me by KCP Loft for review (a while ago... catch up time)

The books in the photo include one chosen randomly by my husband from my Goodreads WANT TO READ list so I requested it from the library, the two from Thomas Allen & Son were sent to me recently for review and the last two I asked my toddler to pick two books from a certain shelf and these are the ones she picked (the one is because IT'S PINK MOM!). 

What is on your TBR for June? Have you read any of these yet? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read every comment and try to reply to them all. Thanks for visiting my little piece of the blogosphere.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...