Sunday, June 30, 2019

June Recap - Toddler Picks My TBR and Hubby Picks My Next Read

So here is the recap of my June TBR -  made it pretty ambitious for myself and then there were carry over books from May that I finished first and I added in some books for the BUZZWORD READATHON mid-month... so that blew my plan to smithereens.

1) All The Lost Things by Michelle Sacks - A quick read. Road trip. Bravery. Child's POV. (ARC for review)

2) Hide and Seek by Mary Burton - Romantic Suspense. FBI Macy Crow. Hunt for serial rapist/killer.(audiobook for review)

3) My Sister, The Serial Killer by Oyinkan Braithwaite - Dark comedy involving the bonds of sisters. (library book borrowed when hubby chose it from my TBR list)

4) Close Your Eyes, Hold Hands by Chris Bohjalian - Life of a teenager in a dystopian world after a nuclear meltdown (audiobook for Buzzword Readathon)

5) I Know You Know by Gilly MacMillan - Psychological thriller involving a podcast and opening old wounds - also WOW that ending! (audiobook for Buzzword Readathon)

6) Fix Her Up by Tessa Bailey - Steamy, contemporary romance (audiobook grabbed from library after reading a ton of posts on Twitter)

7) The Van Apfel Girls Are Gone by Felicity McLean - Missing girls, thriller (ARC review copy)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read every comment and try to reply to them all. Thanks for visiting my little piece of the blogosphere.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...