Monday, March 7, 2016

I'm signing up for the #ReadMyOwnDamnBooks Challenge

estellasrevenge.net

I wasn't going to sign up for another challenge with the baby coming and all, but I decided this one will work for me since it was part of my plan for this year anyway. I haven't been reading nearly as much as I would have liked this year, but I'm okay with that. I've been reading more from my own bookcase and the library, so this will work for me. I'm not setting my goal too high as I'm not sure how much I'll be able to actually complete this year.

I'm aiming for 12 books = 1 a month. And even though I only signed up now, I'm going to track from January 2016. 

If you want to join too check out Estellas Revenge for the SIGN UP POST. #ReadMyOwnDamnBooks

1. First Frost by Sarah Addison Allen
2. Toddlers are A**holes by Bunmi Laditan
3. The Light Between Oceans by M.L. Stedman
4. Harry Potter and the Cursed Child by JK Rowling, John Tiffany and Jack Thorne
5. Little Children by Tom Perrotta 
6. Paint It Black by Janet Fitch 
7. 
8. 
9. 
10. 
11. 
12. 

2 comments:

  1. Good luck with this challenge! I kinda need to read more of my own books too..hehhe. I'm a library addict though, and it CAN be a problem. XD (And all the best with your baby!)

    ReplyDelete

I read every comment and try to reply to them all. Thanks for visiting my little piece of the blogosphere.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...