Saturday, October 15, 2011

On My Wishlist (4)

On My Wishlist is a fun weekly meme hosted by Book Chick City and runs every Saturday. It's where we list all the books we desperately want, but haven't had the chance to buy yet. They can be old, new or upcoming. If you want to know more click here.
 I absolutely want to own this book. I am loving their websites too - The Knot (for wedding stuff), The Nest (for house stuff) and The Bump (for baby stuff).
In 1996, Carley Roney and her husband co-founded The Knot, a web site that provides essential information for brides-to-be. Two years ago, they took the next logical step, launching the sister site The Nest, for brides wondering what to do after the honeymoon is over. The Nest Newlywed Survival Guide addresses all the questions that new couples ask or should ask about money; sex; in-laws and friends; communication; shared and separate activities; household issues; planning the future; and more.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read every comment and try to reply to them all. Thanks for visiting my little piece of the blogosphere.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...