Sunday, June 12, 2011

IMM (41)

In My Mailbox is a regular feature over at the The Story Siren. Thanks Kristi!
 For Review

Uncommon Criminals (A Heist Society Novel)
Thank you Disney Hyperion!
The Butt Book
Thank you Artie!
WON
Wickedly Charming
Armchair BEA Win! from Cindy's Love of Books

There is a parcel for pickup at the post office, but I didn't make it there before heading out of town - hope to pick it up sometime today or Monday. I have no idea what it is, but it is definately a book!

7 comments:

  1. Ha! The Butt Book. That is clearly one of those books that kiddos will want to pick up based on the cover alone :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Gaby - I still need to read Heist Society before jumping into Uncommon Criminals. Eeek.

    @Katie - Ya I thought it looked so funny, and I think the little ones will love it. The author personalized it too (which I will share once I review it on the blog this coming week). :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice! Looking forward to getting Uncommon Criminals!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So glad you got the package. Enjoy :) you got a great mailbox. My son loves the butt book. He reads it all the time :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. You got Uncommon Criminals?! Lucky you! I loved Heist Society.

    ReplyDelete

I read every comment and try to reply to them all. Thanks for visiting my little piece of the blogosphere.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...