Monday, May 30, 2011

Random Magic Tour: Pirates! The Parting Glass

The Parting Glass

 

Today’s the wrap day for Random Magic Tour: Pirates! (May 10-30).






As one of the mates - ahoy, matey! - sailing with this crew of buccaneers, would like to say thank you for visiting the blog on May 21st and hope you also enjoyed some of the other great blogs on the tour.


For the wrap day of the tour, we’re just going to raise a final pint o’ grog along with a cheerful sailing song, to say thanks for the good company. Yaaaargh. Smooth seas and sunny days be ahead o’ ye!

The Silva - Halifax, Nova Scotia
Now before you head away - I hope you'll enjoy this photos of a tall ship I once sailed upon not too long ago... and please enjoy the video of two of my mates hoisting the sails!

My two mates - Philip and Greg hoisting sails
Greg didn't follow orders too well


***Message in a Bottle:  visit Liana's Paper Doll Blog to see the Pirate Queen Sasha and read more about her at Moonlight Gleam's Bookshelf. ***

2 comments:

  1. This is a rather jaunty song - and excellent closing number for the Pirates! tour :) My toes are tapping!

    Fun pictures! I don't know if I could stomach sailing, but maybe I'll try it one day!

    Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sailing was fun, though the waters were calm when I went. :)

    ReplyDelete

I read every comment and try to reply to them all. Thanks for visiting my little piece of the blogosphere.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...