Saturday, February 12, 2011

Author Interview: Holly Schindler (video interview)

Aislynn and I are happy to announce that Holly Schindler, author of A Blue So Dark and the upcomming Playing Hurt, gladly agreed to do an interview for Romance Week. Little did we know that she would offer to do a video for the interview! 

Holly is an absolutely wonderful person to correspond with. She is a gem! I would suggest that you check out her blog as well - she has all sorts of great ideas going on over there.

Without further ado - please check out the amazing video interview from the the lovely Holly! 




THANK YOU SO MUCH HOLLY!

A Blue So DarkPlaying Hurt

2 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for having me, Chrystal! LOVED doing this interview...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks again for participating in Romance Week! :)

    ReplyDelete

I read every comment and try to reply to them all. Thanks for visiting my little piece of the blogosphere.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...