Saturday, June 4, 2011

Read-A-Thon June 17-18


This post is to announce that I'm participating in the Spring into Summer read-a-thon hosted by Enna Isilee of Squeaky Books!

This read-a-thon is my very first and I think it's going to be so great! Two days of NOTHING but reading. It's a great chance to catch up on some of those books that have been sitting in my HUGE TBR pile forever.

But that's not all! There will also be awesome mini-challenges and a TON of giveaways! In fact, just for signing up you are entered to win a $25 gift card to Amazon! SO GO SIGN UP! And if you say that Chrystal from Snowdrop Dreams of Books sent you, you'll get 5 extra entries to win that gift card!

CLICK HERE to enter to win, and find out all about the read-a-thon.

Here's my goal:

I plan to participate on: Friday night and Saturday
I plan to read: 2 Books
I hope to read: Once Every Never by Lesley Livingston, Heist Society by Ally Carter and hopefully Uncommon Criminals by Ally Carter if I can fit a third one in :)

Well, have you signed up yet? DO IT NOW!

1 comment:

  1. I've been looking for summer read-a-thons! I signed up and let them know I heard about it at your site :)
    Charlie
    bitsybling.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I read every comment and try to reply to them all. Thanks for visiting my little piece of the blogosphere.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...